Riot launched Ok’Sante, the Pleasure of Nazumah, a tank and fight-type champion for League of Legends. We collected all the data from his YouTube highlight and added extra ones from the League of Legends Universe to offer particulars about his position, capability, and backstory. The proud monster hunter can rework from a defensive tank right into a deadly skirmishers. On this article, we’ll present a preview of Ok’Sante.
Ok’Sante, the Pleasure of Nazumah
Class: Warden, Skirmisher
Legacy: Tank, Fighter
Place(S): High lane
Useful resource: Mana
Vary kind: Melee
Retailer Worth: 7800 BE (Battle Essence) or 975 RP (Riot Factors)
Issue Stage: Medium
Final Capability (R): ALL OUT
- Solid “All Out” by urgent the “R” key in opposition to and concentrating on an enemy. When you forged this capability and collide in opposition to a wall, Ok’Sante will knock an enemy by it. On the finish of their path, he’ll pursue his enemy, dealing harm and gorgeous them.
- If Ok’Sante makes use of his Final capability and his prey doesn’t hit a wall, they are going to be knocked again a brief distance as an alternative whereas taking much less harm.
- No matter hitting a wall or not, Ok’Sante will shatter his ntofos to show them into sharp blades and enter his ALL Out kind on the finish of his cost.
- Whereas within the All Out kind, Ok’Sante shall acquire assault harm scaled along with his armor and magic resist. He may also acquire Omnivamp, which raises his well being. Watch out; all that energy will make him inclined to break.
- In All Out kind, Ok’Sante transforms from a tank. He loses a big chuck of his well being bar, armor, and magic resistance.
- His Final kind expires briefly; he is able to tank as soon as extra after the timer is finished.
- Recast his capability to exit the shape early.
Passive: Dauntless Intuition
- Ok’Sante’s passive capability marks enemies which are broken by his talents. His subsequent assault consumes the mark to deal extra harm primarily based on their max well being.
- Paired along with his All Out kind, assaults in opposition to a marked goal will deal much more harm to his prey that’s scaling with Ok’Sante’s bonus armor and magic resistance.
Ntfofo Strikes (Q):
- Ok’Sante’s Q slams his ntofos in a line to break and sluggish enemies inside its vary.
- If the Ntfofo Strikes hits an enemy, Ok’Sante will acquire a stack. After the second stack, his subsequent forged of Ntofo Strikes will set off a shockwave, knocking all enemies inside vary towards him and briefly gorgeous them.
- Whereas in All Out kind, Ntofo Strikes will now not sluggish enemies; its cooldown timer has been lowered.
- Ntofo Strikes is your three-hit-combo for activating his passive harm. Attacking between every Q forged, your opponent will crumble and beg for mercy.
Path Maker (W):
- Path Maker is a ability that prices a splash to go in a straight line at a brief distance. Ok’Sante will sprint in your chosen path to knock enemies to the top and stun them. This capability is the place he’ll exhibit his tanking capability; through the cost, Ok’Sante turns into nearly unstoppable as he takes considerably lowered harm.
- The knockback period and harm will enhance the longer the cost is held.
- Path Maker is simplest when coming into the All Out kind. Path Maker’s cooldown is refreshed, he positive aspects much more harm discount, and his cost and sprint pace enhance considerably. Enemies may also take extra harm, however they gained’t be knocked again on this state of affairs.
- Use Ok’Sante’s E, Footwork, to sprint to an ally or goal location and acquire a defend that scales his max well being.
- Sidestep in the direction of your allies as you may sprint from a higher distance and apply the defend on them.
- You possibly can even sprint to allies by partitions, but when Footwork will not be focused to a accomplice or enemy, the untargeted sprint gained’t go the distances except in All Out kind.
Ok’Sante Suggestions League of Legends
It’s essential to play smarter when up in opposition to stronger laners like Fiora or Darius. Use Pathmaker and Footwork to remain out of attain. As soon as Ok’Sante is powerful sufficient, his mid-game turns into versatile. Happening a 1v1 match can dominate his opponent so long as he’s forward, permitting him to separate push and roam Summoners or the Wild Rift as wanted.
In Teamfights, as a tank, your major job as Ok’Sante is to guard your teammates, stick together with your backline, and peel. Keep in mind to save lots of your final for when your greatest protection turns into your nice offense. That’s your queue to go All Out in your prey.
Casting All Out depends closely on appropriate positioning. Since its impression is extra important when used in opposition to a wall, it’s best to nook your enemies with Pathmaker and Footwork. Don’t let your self get overwhelmed and land in a great place to take the burden off, or the hunter turns into the hunted. Ok’Sante stands aside from different champions, from defending his allies and tearing by his enemies.
Ok’Sante Lore League of Legends
He was born within the Shuriman metropolis of Nazumah, a spot recognized for its hunters who repeatedly slay harmful beasts. The tales of Nazumah’s historical past, instructed by his dad and mom, impressed Ok’Sante to grow to be his hometown’s biggest warrior-hunter. For twenty years, he educated beneath the tutelage of a number of lecturers who taught him how you can extract supplies earlier than crafting them into numerous weapons and infrastructure that Nazumah used to thrive. Throughout his first years of attempting to find monsters, he developed a detailed friendship with Tope as they fought beasts. All of the years they’ve been working collectively, Ok’Sante confesses his emotions in the direction of Tope, and he feels the identical earlier than sharing their first kiss.
Later, Ok’Sante’s hometown, Nasumah, was caught within the crossfire with rival cities Azir and Xerath that ravaged the continent in a struggle. A creature terrorizes their dwelling, main Ok’Sante and Tope to coach because the monster is a lion and cobra hybrid. It took a very long time for them to defeat the creature, the 2 formulating plans to kill it, however all of the makes an attempt have been unsuccessful. Ok’Sante’s satisfaction now taking up to look down on Tope created arguments, even believing that Tope was holding him again. The 2 ended their relationship and went their separate methods as a consequence of their failure to kill the cobra-lion till Ok’Sante got here to phrases with the truth that he couldn’t kill it.
Looking for the braveness to return to Tope, Ok’Sante arrives at his home, solely to seek out his aunt and Tope’s journal relating to the beast, the cobra-lion, primarily based on his analysis referred to as Baccai. The monster they each couldn’t defeat was created from the Xerath by forcibly fusing Shuriman fauna utilizing his magic. Remembering his dad and mom’ teachings, Ok’Sante realizes that he underestimated his accomplice and discovered to just accept his errors.
A closing battle between Ok’Sante and the Baccai, attacking whereas its guard is low whereas dodging each strike that comes his method. Tope’s theories within the journal impressed him to take the Baccai to a waterfall. Now weakened and weak, Ok’Sante may strike it one final time, ending its life. He celebrated his victory with different Nazumans earlier than donating the Bacca’s physique to be studied, because it was in custom, and even taking two items of its armor to craft into his signature ntofos. His weapons have been engineered to retain the Baccai’s regenerative properties whereas persevering with sharp blades till the outer pores and skin reforms. To recollect Tope, he carves a lion’s head to symbolize the Baccai in his journal and to honor his accomplice after their separation. Because the Pleasure of Nazumah, Ok’Sante promised by no means to let his ego blind him from his targets once more. The struggle between Azir and Xerath started to develop, he is able to defend Nazumah in opposition to their battle.
Leave a Reply