- Fashionista talked to Oscar-winning costume designer Ruth E. Carter about her work on Black Panther: Wakanda Ceaselessly.
- The Unbiased reported that Virgin Atlantic has seen a 100% rise in crew purposes following its determination to launch gender-free uniform choices.
- CNBC shared that NYC’s wage transparency regulation is off to a rocky begin.
- CNN reported on historic “firsts” from Tuesday’s election, together with Maura Healey, who will change into Massachusetts’ first elected feminine governor and the nation’s first out lesbian state government.
- Vox famous, “The midterms had been a powerful win for abortion rights — with one exception.”
- The Wall Road Journal checked out divorce immediately and located that property are shrinking, whereas alimony funds, authorized payments, and tensions are all operating increased.
- The New York Instances provided a primer on panic assaults.
- The Washington Put up reported on new analysis suggesting that increased stress ranges in the course of the pandemic had been related to extra adjustments to girls’s menstrual cycles.
- Your Chuckle of the Week comes from Factors in Case, with “Obits for the Unused Produce in My Kitchen.”
On CorporetteMoms Not too long ago…
Did we miss something? Add ’em right here, or ship them to [email protected] Thanks! Additionally: Are you a mother or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s information replace at CorporetteMoms.
Feeling social? You possibly can examine us out on Fb or Instagram, or by way of Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!
Leave a Reply