As of right now, we’ve up to date the know-how we use to handle memberships and subscriptions for a neater, smoother expertise for all. Only a few of the modifications—and new options!—you’ll discover, by in style request:
- A single log-in to entry all three websites (Remodelista, Gardenista, and The Organized House)—no have to register individually on every website.
- A “My Account” hyperlink within the high proper of every web page, the place you possibly can simply handle your e mail deal with, password, membership, and publication preferences.
- Elimination of the inexperienced and white R on the backside of all pages ?
- A brand new Bookmark software to save lots of tales and arrange inspiration into your personal personalised folders (suppose “Kitchen Concepts”, “DIYs to Strive”, or Design Journey itineraries for an upcoming journey). Search for the image on each submit.
- And our new member Boards to ask and reply reader design questions is now open. Simply click on on the Boards hyperlink within the high navigation bar.
- For extra info on utilizing the brand new Bookmarks and Boards please go to this submit.
To entry your membership/subscription, together with the brand new bookmark characteristic and the Boards, you’ll have to create a brand new password on your account. (You may re-use the identical password as on the previous system; you’ll simply should “create” it once more within the new one.) All the pieces else about your present account and membership will keep the identical.
Right here’s learn how to create a brand new password:
For those who haven’t registered for a free membership or a paid subscription but, simply click on on the JOIN hyperlink within the higher righthand nook.
It’s essential login or register to view and handle your bookmarks.